XS Lever Rail With Ghost Ring Sights For Marlin 1895
The XS Lever Rail With Ghost Ring Sights kit upgrades the Marlin 1895 to allow for mounting of an optic in multiple positions and adds rugged all-steel back up iron sights. Fits Marlin 1895 with round barrel and existing front sight blade and ramp that is screwed onto the barrel. The lightweight anodized aluminum rail is machined to Picatinny specs and allows scope mounting directly over the receiver, or forward for scout scopes and red dot sights.
The XS Ghost Ring WS is fully adjustable for windage and elevation and comes with two apertures” .230″ and .191″ inside diameter” for different lighting conditions. The large Ghost Ring affords great field of view for fast target acquisition. The XS White Stripe (WS) front sight replaces the existing blade and ramp and features a blued steel body with a painted white stripe face. White on black front post is highly visible in all lighting conditions” as well as provides contrast against any color background.
Due to moving the rear sight from the barrel to the receiver” some zeroing issues might arise. Alternate front sight heights are available and covered under XS’ No Questions Asked Warranty.
Installation requires removal of factory rear sight. All screws torque to 20 INCH-pounds; over-torqueing can fracture or break screws.
XS Lever Rail With Ghost Ring Sights Features:
- Compatible with iron sights, conventional scopes, scout scopes, red dot sights and ghost ring sights
- Mounts rock solid to withstand the heaviest recoil
- Built tough from lightweight aircraft aluminum.
- Hard anodized for surface hardness and scratch resistance.
- Drop-in installation using the rear sight dovetail and front receiver screw holes.
- Requires no gunsmithing. Complete kit is provided for home assembly.