Our Return Policy:
We pride ourselves in our customer service and happy customers. We also understand that mistakes happen. Please read the policy below and if you have questions please reach out and ask us. We want you to be happy with your purchase and to know that we will work with you if things don’t turn out the way you expected.
- All return/exchange requests must be made within 15 days of your product arriving. Please request a return through the form below.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- All items requested for return must be in “New” & “Unused Condition” and have the original packaging.
- Defective items will be handled on a case by case basis and absolutely no size/color changes etc. will be granted in conjunction with a defective item request. All exchanged items will be the same model/size/color and are subject to MTG’s approval. It is always helpful to provide photos of the damage as that helps us address quality control issues throughout our supply chain.
- All returns due to error by MTG Tactical will have any and all fees waived without question.
- Once an order for Night Vision, Thermal, Body Armor and Trauma Kits has been processed and shipped they cannot be returned. We will make every effort to assist customers in solving warranty issues etc.
- Once the product has been returned we will apply the refund minus shipping, costs and applicable restocking fees (10%).
- We reserve the right to change these policies without notice and to limit sales, exchanges or returns in situations of overuse or abuse of our exchange policy. This policy applies to U.S. only as we do not export.
You can call us at 1 (800) 841-2959 or use the form below (Please email when possible as we are a full time LEO owned and operated small business).
The MTG Team
“I submitted my name to become a Beta tester, and spoke with the owner of MTG, William. I have been running my G19 with an RMR for a couple of years now (old eyes) and wanted to know if the new holster would fit. William wasn’t sure, but sent it out anyway for me to try. Within a few days, the holster arrived. It looked good! Solid workmanship, fit appendix style well…but, it would not take my RMR equipped G19.
So I contacted MTG, got a return form immediately and shipped it back. Within a few days I was notified that my account had been credited the purchase of the holster. This is a somewhat long winded way of saying that in my opinion, MTG is a class operation! They refunded the money without delay and with no issues, just as they said they would. I look forward to doing more business with them and hopefully trying a holster made for the RMR.”