MTG Tactical Return Policy:
We pride ourselves in our customer service and happy customers. We also understand that mistakes happen. Please read the policy below and if you have questions please reach out and ask us. We want you to be happy with your purchase and to know that we will work with you if things don’t turn out the way you expected.
- All return/exchange requests must be made within 15 days of your product arriving.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- All items requested for return must be in “New” & “Unused Condition” and have the original packaging (undamaged).
- Defective items will be handled on a case by case basis and absolutely no size/color changes etc. will be granted in conjunction with a defective item request. All exchanged items will be the same model/size/color and are subject to MTG’s approval. It is always helpful to provide photos of the damage as that helps us address quality control issues throughout our supply chain.
- All returns due to error by MTG Tactical will have any and all fees waived without question.
- Once an order for Night Vision, Thermal, Body Armor and Trauma Kits has been processed and shipped they cannot be returned. We will make every effort to assist customers in solving warranty issues etc.
- Once the product has been returned we will apply the refund minus shipping, costs and applicable restocking fees at our discretion (20%).
- We reserve the right to change these policies without notice and to limit sales, exchanges or returns in situations of overuse or abuse of our exchange policy. This policy applies to U.S. only as we do not export.
- We also reserve the right to treat certain brands differently, such as Promag, which warranties its products directly.
- Not reading this return policy or specific return policies in product descriptions is not grounds to expect a change to these policies.
You can call us at 1 (800) 841-2959 or respond to your order notification email (Please email when possible as we are a full time LEO owned and operated small business