Surefire Warcomp 5.56MM 1/2-28 closed tine
The revolutionary Surefire Warcomp 5.56MM 1/2-28 Flash Hider/Suppressor Adapter, which fits M4 / M16 weapons and variants with ½-28 muzzle threads, is the world’s most shootable flash hider. Its patent-pending design provides three valuable functions:
also consider the flash hider version here
- It provides over 99% reduction in muzzle flash compared to a plain muzzle, which helps to conceal the shooter’s location and preserve his dark-adapted vision.
- It virtually eliminates muzzle rise, which enhances monitoring of target reaction and staying on target for faster follow-up shots.
- It serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for all SureFire SOCOM Series 5.56mm Fast-Attach® suppressors, including our SOCOM556-RC model, which placed first in the most extensive and rigorous suppressor testing ever conducted by US Special Operations Command.
Also consider the open tine version of the Surefire Warcomp here
And the Q Cherry Bomb Muzxle Brake here.
Precision machined from US Mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock — including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface — the WARCOMP-556-1/2-28 features an Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning even after extreme use.
When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach suppressor, the WARCOMP provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and prevent any ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal mitigates gas leaking from the back of a suppressor, minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system, and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing. Every SureFire WarComp is individually inspected for concentricity and alignment.
For rock-solid mounting of a SOCOM Series suppressor, unparalleled flash reduction, and minimizing muzzle rise, there’s literally nothing like a SureFire WarComp—the world’s most shootable flash hider.
Also consider the Surefire FH556RC Four Prong Flash Hider
FITS: M4, M16 and variants with ½-28 muzzle threads see installation manual here
For WarComp model fitting 7.62 mm (.308 caliber) rifles with 5/8-24 muzzle threads, see WarComp 762.
MOUNTS: All SureFire SOCOM Series 5.56mm /.223 caliber sound suppressors
NOTE: SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors and current-model WarComps, muzzle brake and flash hider adapters are NOT compatible with previous (non-SOCOM) SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors, muzzle brakes, or flash hiders.
Surefire Warcomp 5.56MM 1/2-28 Flash Hider/Suppressor Adapter Features:
- Patent-pending design provides over 99% flash elimination; virtually eliminates muzzle rise
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM suppressors
- Multiple bearing surfaces provide suppressor alignment and prevent tines from ringing inside suppressor
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Individually inspected for all critical dimensions, including concentricity and alignment
- Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Labyrinth seals prevent carbon buildup on suppressor lock ring indexing system
- Installation requires no permanent modifications to weapon
- Made in the USA and backed by SureFire No-Hassle Guarantee
Surefire Warcomp 5.56MM 1/2-28 Flash Hider/Suppressor Adapter Specifications:
Caliber: 5.56 mm (.223 caliber)
Length: 2.67 inches
- Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
Surefire Warcomp, Flash Hider/suppressor Adapter, Flash Hider, 1/2 X 28 Rh, Black, Ar Rifles, 5.56mm Warcomp-556-ctn-1/2-28
Product Type: Flash Hider
LAURO LLEANDER –
Originally placed an order for the other warcomp flash hider Will contacted me immediately to inform me that it was out of stock. He advised me that he can place an order for the bird cage warcomp but will take extra time to be shipped. Bought it along with the surefire training can I just installed both. Im Glad my previous order was out of stock beacuse this looks alot better. Thanks Will!
You bet! Thanks for the order!
dennis_mondragon (verified owner) –
I called in and spoke to Will for an order update on the warcomp. I finally got it due to back orders. Once I got the warcomp I noticed the perfect quality and detail features of the muzzle. I’m glad I made this purchase from megiddotacticalgroup. They had it in stock when other dealers didn’t.
Thomas Peets (verified owner) –
Product works as it should. No issues at all. Customer service is excellent! Will is friendly and communicate very well. Thanks
Jonathan (verified owner) –
Works wonderfully. Not quite as good at flash suppression as the open tine version and it can only be timed neutrally, but those are fair tradeoffs for a sturdier muzzle device. MTG’s service is great as well, very quick shipping.
JR (verified owner) –
Bought one to pin and weld to a 14.5″ AR to avoid having to pay Uncle Sam $200. It is very easy to pin and weld. These closed tines version doesn’t ring like the open tine but doesn’t have quite the flash suppression the open tine version has. DLC coating is awesome, you’ll never have to worry about it. More to come once I get to the range.
Daniel Kim (verified owner) –
Runs well, seamless integration with the qd wardens as designed. Works well, MTG is good to go with quick & direct cs, shipping, & info.
Dano (verified owner) –
Runs great, switched things up from the 3 prong warcomp and satisfied. Used frequently with and without a warden, no complaints. Ordered twice at different times and had packages at the door within a week.