Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Front Flip Sight
The Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Front Flip Sight deploys with the flick of a finger to provide instant back-up, so you stay in the fight if your optic or laser sight fails. Super-smooth pivot mechanism with sturdy ball-bearing detent locks positively in the raised position and stays locked until you hit the pushbutton release. Sight folds down neatly out of your sight path when not in use.
All Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Front Flip Sights are machined from high-quality 6061 T6 aluminum and hardcoat anodized for increased wear-resistance. Midwest Industries A2 Front Sight Tool included. Front Sights clamp securely to flattop receivers.
For AR15/M4/M16 Rifles and other platforms.
Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Front Flip Sight Features:
- Low Profile .437″ when folded down, flips up to Mil-Spec sight height
- Uses standard A2 front sight post
- Dual locking detent springs for added reliability and crisp positioning
- Constructed of ordnance grade phosphate finished steel
- Hardcoated 6061 aluminum base
- 1.5 MOA per click adjustments
- Weight 1.4oz
Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Front Sight, Low Profile, Mil-spec Sight Height, Ordance Grade Steel And 6061 Aluminum, Black Finish Mi-crs-f
Model: Combat Rifle Sight
Product Type: Sight
Description: Adj Front Sight