LALO Shadow Intruder 5″ Black Ops Tactical Boot
The LALO Shadow Intruder 5″ Black Ops Tactical Boot is made for and in conjunction with First Responders and Military Special Forces. It is used widely by the military, police officers, firemen and women, first responders, SWAT teams and others who spend long hours on duty, most of that time on their feet. It is designed to provide support, comfort and traction in high-stress situations, including hiking, hunting, rucking and more.
Shadow Intruder 5″ Black Ops Tactical Boot Features:
- Hidden lace pocket
- KPU Grill designed to keep out debris while allowing for breathability
- Full grain leather
- Sleek vamp profile to allow a secure fin fit
- Abrasion resistant carbonized rubber toe cap
- Slip-resistant injection molded rubber outsole
- Multi-density EVA designed to cushion at foot-strike and propel during toe-off
- Articulating heel and outsole shape for a quiet, stealth approach
- Moisture-wicking, hydrophobic antimicrobial lining
- Puncture-resistant composite plate with rotation for protection and fatigue reduction
- Contoured arch
- Rip-stop nylon accents
- Engineered Achilles flex notch
- Sleek vamp profile for secure fin fit and climbing
- Seamless, lightweight quarter protection construction
The go-to boot for law enforcement, firefighters, military, first responder operations, hiking, hunting, and rucking. The Intruder is carefully crafted for those who dare to do more.
Color: Black Ops
Weight: 1lb 4.8 oz (based on a men’s size 9.5)
Read our customer first return policy here and be sure to check out the product reviews.