LALO BUD/S Maximus Grinder Max Black Cross-Trainer
The LALO BUD/S Maximus Grinder Max Black Cross-Trainer is a result of extensive collaboration with Bobby Maximus, an elite, Tier 1, strength and conditioning coach, former LE First Responder and UFC fighter. The Maximus is a lightweight cross-trainer built to withstand the heavy weightlifting abuse MacDonald inflicts on a regular basis.
Maximus has competed in numerous fight competitions across North America. He fought in UFC 58, UFC 62, and Ultimate Fight Night 5, where he won Submission of the Night. He also starred on Spike TV’s The Ultimate Fighter series and was the Ring of Fire light-heavyweight champion. Maximus regularly trains professional athletes in the NBA, NFL, MLB and top tier Spec Ops military members.
BUD/S Maximus Grinder Max Black Cross-Trainer Features:
- LALO OCF – Operator Component Fit System
- Lateral Stability wrap for extra mid-foot support
- Ceramic-coated SuperFabric™ toecap
- High density stiffer shore EVA for enhanced stability when lifting heavier weights
- EVA heel counter for maximum stability and a secure fit
- Lightweight, breathable upper for second skin-like fit
- Anatomical lacing system
- Unique cleaver pattern rubber outsole PODs for increased traction
- Stability arch
- Cushioned EVA mid and outsole
With a 65 shore EVA midsole foam, this durable shoe is built for dead lifts, squats, and cleans, yet still shines in sprints and multi directional movements. Recommended for use in and out of the gym. We encourage you to use ‘em and abuse ‘em.
Color: Max Black
Weight: 8.3 oz (based on a men’s size 9)
Drop: 5mm active drop
*We recommend ordering the Grinder a 1/2 size larger than you normally wear.
Read our customer first return policy here and be sure to check out the product reviews.