Holosun HS515CU Micro Red Dot
The Holosun HS515CU is a new micro red dot optic. The operator can switch from a 2 MOA dot to a 65 MOA circle dot with a push of a button. Our highly efficient light emitting diodes and solar panels allow Holosun solar optics to run without a battery in many lighting conditions. Additionally, the back-up battery lasts up to 5-years on the dot and up to 2 years on the circle dot. The U signifies a housing design that shrouds the windage and elevation turrets on two sides. This product includes flip-up lens covers, a quick release mount and a kill flash filter.
• Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
• New advanced technology LED allows up to 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery
• 2 MOA dot and a 65 MOA ring
• Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
• Powered by both battery and solar
• Includes Flip-up lens covers and Kill Flash
• Quick Detach 2 piece mount included
Holosun Technologies Micro Red Dot, 2moa Dot Only Or A 2moa Dot With 65moa Circle, Solar With Internal Battery, 1/3 Co-witness Qr Mount, Kill Flash, Flip-up Caps, Fits 1913 Picatinny Rail, Black Finish Hs515cu
Model: Micro Red Dot
Product Type: Red Dot
Fit: 1913 Picatinny Rail
Accessories: QR Mount ARD Flip Caps
Description: Solar with Internal Battery
Size: 2MOA Dot with 65MOA Circle