Holosun HS510C & HM3X Magnifier Combo
Bundle and save with the MTG Holosun HS510C & HM3X Magnifier Combo Kit. Holosun is currently authorized by several elite units and their quality and affordable pricing is hard to beat! Order from us and get free shipping.
The HE510C-GR Elite is Holosun’s flagship Open Reflex optic. Now equipped with Holosun’s highly efficient green reticle, the HE510C-GR Elite has an open frame for a wide sight picture. The HS510C Elite is powered by our new, “Advanced Super Solar Technology” as well as, a CR2032 battery. Utilizing our multi-reticle system (MRS) this unit features three reticle choices. The HE510C-GR can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only, all at the push of a button. This optic is protected by a titanium-alloyed hood.
• Multiple Reticle System featuring three reticles
• Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
• Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design
• Shake Awake Technology
• Internal battery tray design
• 32mm×24mm open lens.
• Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies
• Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant protective hood
• Quick release mount
• CNC machined with T6061-T6 housing
Holosun is proud to introduce the best magnifier value on the market today. The HM3X line of magnifiers will allow the operator to seamlessly transition from unmagnified to 3X magnification. The new Holosun HM3X features an adjustable diopter to dial in the desired focus, extremely clear glass, and very generous eye relief. Mounting options include an integrated QD mount with an optional spacer for Absolute Co-witness and Lower ⅓ Co-witness. Holosun’s HM3X comes in a durable Aluminum housing.
• Flip to the Side design
• Compatible with Absolute and Lower 1/3 Height Optics
• QD Mount and Spacer Included
• IP67 Certified
Holosun HS510C Specifications:
|Exit Pupil (in)||0.29|
|Eye Relief (in)||2.75|
|F.O.V. (degrees/ft)||7° /37 ft at 100 yds|
|Lens Material||Optical Glass|
|Storage Temperature||-40℉ – 158℉|
|Operating Temperature||-22℉ – 140℉|
Read our customer first return policy here and be sure to check out the product reviews.
Made by Holosun