ESAZ OPGv2 Universal Optic Mount for Glocks
The ESAZ OPGv2 Universal Optic Mount for Glocks was designed specifically for adding a Trijicon RMR (not included) optic to the new Glock 44 .22 caliber handgun. Due to the low power of .22 ammo, it’s not advised to add RMR optics to the slide itself as it could cause cycling issues. This is the simplest Glock 44 RMR Mount you will find!
The ESAZ OPGV2 solves this problem by mounting the RMR via the OPG (Optics Platform: Glocks) which is attached to the light rail of any Glock handgun with a light rail.
Unlike the OPGv1, the OPGv2 was also designed specifically to meet the needs of shooters who own Glock platforms larger than the G44 as well. You can use the OPGV2 with any Glock handgun with a light rail.
The OPGv1 incorporates a light rail so you can still add a weapon light if you choose to do so. We highly recommend the Surefire XC-1 here.
The OPGv2 requires no permanent modification to your firearm.
OPGv2 adds the following to your compatible Glock pistol:
- Slip-on design, no permanent modification needed
- Fits compact, standard and large frame Glock models
- Provides an RMR optics footprint (Not included – Shop RMR optics here)
- Will clear “standard” suppressor-height sites (Trijicon and AmeriGlo were tested)
- Provides a picatinny rail section for accessory attachment
- Non-reciprocating optic mount, making the dot easier to track than a slide mounted option
- Ultralight design at just 44g / 1.6oz
- Extremely rigid Nylon-12
Read our customer first return policy here and be sure to check out the product reviews.
Made in the USA by Enhanced Systems AZ