Chase Tactical LVPC IIIA Soft Armor Kit – Level 2
The Chase Tactical LVPC IIIA Soft Armor Kit – Level 2 is a slightly higher balance of Level IIIA soft armor protection (as compared to our LVPC Soft Armor Kit – Level 1) in a low profile, stow-able kit ready to protect your officers.
Please note that the soft armor included in this kit is slightly thicker than the the Chase Tactical 3A300 soft armor, providing slightly more protection.
Chase Tactical SA3010 LVPC Level IIIA Soft Armor Features:
- Protection: Level IIIA Stand Alone against handgun rounds
- NIJ Standard 0101.06 Certified: Tested and verified to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0101.06
- Aerial Density: 1.32 psf (6.44 kg/sqm)
- Thinness: 0.287’’
- Material: Enhanced blend of woven and unidirectional aramid fibers
- Multi-hit capabilities
- Cut: Shooter’s Cut
- Sonobond Sealed rip stop water resistant cover
- Custom sizing: Available for minimum quantity +20% surcharge per size.
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
Chase Tactical LVPC Plate Carrie Features:
The Chase Tactical LVPC Plate Carrier or Low-Vis Plate Carrier is a low profile slick plate carrier and fully adjustable on the shoulders for size. The sides are made from double layer Mil-Spec elastic and incorporates 2 internal pouches on each side which can hold mag pouches and/or radio. The sides are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure.
The LVPC plate carrier features generous front velcro loop for identifiers and as well as an anti-glare surface. The Chase Tactical SOCC Plate Carrier is designed to work with modern day velcro loop front attach panels such as mag pouches and other mission specific panels.
The LVPC’s sides are made from double layer high quality Elastic, and incorporate 2 internal pouches on each side, which can hold mag pouches and or Radios. The sides are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure. This plate carrier is designed to hold 10 x 12 plates and US style SAPI Plates.
Made from Genuine U.S. Mil Spec materials.
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow 2-3 Weeks for shipment.
LEO/Bulk pricing available upon request. Let us serve your tactical armor needs. Free shipping. Fast friendly customer service. SAVE $$$$ by bundling armor!