Chase Tactical STRIKER Level IIIA ACH Tactical Helmet
The Chase Tactical STRIKER Level IIIA ACH Tactical Helmet (Advanced Combat Helmet) is designed according to the latest US Military requirements, utilizing the most advanced ballistic protection against handgun ammunition. The shell of this tactical helmet is composed of multi-layered advanced composite; The harness assembly consists of a suspension retention system with dial knob.
The reduced profile enables a wider peripheral and upward field of view, for better situational awareness and unrestricted movement, and also accommodates protective goggles, night vision goggles (NVG), and a communication system. WILCOX Three Hole Shroud now comes as a standard item!
Striker Level IIIA ACH Tactical Helmet Features
- Protection Level: Level IIIA according to NIJ 0106.01 including Frag protection according to MILSTD 662F.
- NIJ Standard 0106.01: Tested and verified to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ 0106.01
- Materials: Kevlar® fibers and thermoset resin shell construction.
- Helmet Pad: Comes standard with D3O 7-point helmet pads.
- Included Accessories: WILCOX Shroud, Bungee Retention Strap, Hook & Loop Strip, and Suspension Retention System with Dial Knob harness system.
- Circumference: Measure around head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes. Reason: Maximum Ballistic Protection.
BALLISTIC ROUNDS TESTED
|SPEER .44 MAG 240GR|
|SPEER .357 SIG 125GR|
SIZE & WEIGHTS
- SMALL – 21.1″ to 21.9″, 2.6 lbs
- MEDUIM – 21.9″ to 22.7″, 2.8 lbs
- LARGE – 22.7″ to 24″, 3 lbs
- X-LARGE – 24″ to 26″, 3.3 lbs
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow 2-3 Weeks for shipment.
PLATES ARE SOLD AS INDIVIDUAL UNITS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED