Chase Tactical JOEY Plate Carrier Utility Pouch & Level IIIA 3A300 Soft Armor Combo Kit
The Chase Tactical JOEY Plate Carrier Utility Pouch & Level IIIA 3A300 Soft Armor Combo Kit is designed for end users who require additional load out capacity and armored protection of the pelvic area.
The Chase Tactical JOEY Level IIIA 3A300 Soft Armor insert is specifically designed for use with the Chase Tactical JOEY Pouch and offers multi-hit protection from most handgun rounds.
About the Armor:
- Protection: Level IIIA Stand Alone against handgun rounds
- NIJ Standard 0101.06 Certified: Tested and verified to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0101.06
- Aerial Density: 1.19 psf (5.6kg/sqm)
- Thinness: 0.26”
- Material: Kevlar Soft Armor Panel
- ABMM: Advanced Ballistic Matrix Materials
- Multi-hit capabilities
- Sonobond Sealed rip stop water resistant cover
- Custom Sizing: Available for min quantity +20% surcharge per size
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
|CARTRIDGE||PROJECTILE||VEL (ft/s ± 30)||VEL (m/s ± 9)|
|.357 SIG (NIJ06)||125 gr FMJ||1470||448|
|.44 Magnum (NIJ06)||240 gr SJHP||1430||436|
|.357 Magnum||158 gr JSP||1430||435|
|.44 Magnum||240 gr SWCGC||1400||426|
|9 x 19 mm Parabellum||124 gr FMJ RN||1400||426|
|40 S&W||180 gr FMJ||1155||352|
About the JOEY Utility Pouch:
The Chase Tactical JOEY Plate Carrier Utility Pouch is made to interface directly with the Chase LOPC and MEAC plate carriers. The large built in velcro loop panel attaches to the underside of the plate carrier’s front panel and creates a solid lockup with zero movement, event in the toughest of conditions.
The JOEY Plate Carrier Utility Pouch features additional Molle attachment points on the front for typical military and law enforcement load outs.
- Ranger Green