XS Lever Scout Mount For Marlin 1895
The XS Lever Scout Mount allows a scope or red dot sight to be mounted in the forward” scout rifle position. Fits Marlin 1895 with round barrel” .45-70″ .450″ or .444. The rail is machined to Picatinny specs from a lightweight aluminum. Requires removal of factory rear sight. Rail mounts to forward receiving holes and rear sight dovetail with a pillar assembly. All screws torque to 20 INCH-pounds; over-torqueing can fracture or break screws.
Works great with the Midwest Industries M-LOK Handguard for the Marlin 1895
Lever Scout Mount For Marlin 1895 Features:
- Mounts rock solid to withstand the heaviest recoil.
- Built tough from lightweight aircraft aluminum.
- Hard anodized for surface hardness and scratch resistance.
- Drop-in installation using the rear sight dovetail and front receiver screw holes.
- Requires no gunsmithing. Complete kit is provided for home assembly.
- Ghost-Ring sights can be used with the scope dismounted.