Trijicon SRO Red Dot Optic
Get Free Shipping from MTG and the required mount for GLOCK MOS is automatically added in the cart if needed.
The Trijicon SRO (Specialized Reflex Optic) is specifically designed for pistol use. The wide field of view and clean, crisp dot makes it easy for users to find and track the dot in both target and competitive shooting applications, helping improve shooting accuracy and speed. Every SRO features both manual and automatic LED brightness modes. Additionally, a top-loading CR2032 battery provides a 3-year battery life (at setting 4 of 8). These features make the SRO a great choice in any application.
Order with confidence from MTG Tactical! Read our Easy return policy here
1, 2.5 and 5
- Large & Unobstructive Field of View
- Top Loading Battery
- Easy Adjustable Windage/Elevation
- Complete User-Control Illumination Settings
- Button “Lock-Out” Mode
- NEW Button “Lock-In” Mode
- Mounts Easily Using the Same Base as the Trijicon RMR®
- Clear Lens with Protective Coatings
- Waterproof up to 10 Feet (3m)
- Fits on Many Popular Red-Dot Ready Pistols
- Clear, Crisp Dot
Note: The new SRO has an identical
mounting foot print to that of the
RMR Type 1 and 2.
If selecting an SRO for mounting
on the Glock® MOS system or the new
Springfield® OSP pistol, a Trijicon SRO™
Mounting kit (AC32085) is required. (INCLUDED IN CART AT NO CHARGE)