SureFire SOCOM 4-Prong Flash Hider
The SureFire SOCOM 4-Prong Flash Hider for 5.56 mm weapon platforms is the exact flash hider that SureFire developed to dominate the most rigorous suppressor trial in military history and earn the USSOCOM suppressor contract. Its four-tine design significantly reduces muzzle flash — typically greater than 99% compared to a bare muzzle — delivering extreme signature reduction and rugged dependability. With multiple bearing surfaces that ensure proper suppressor alignment, the FH556RC-1/2-28 serves as a rock-solid mounting platform for any SureFire SOCOM Fast-Attach® suppressor. Precision-machined from U.S. mill-certified stainless-steel bar stock, and heat-treated for added strength, the Surefire FH556RC is highly resistant to gas and particle erosion, so you can depend on it to provide years of faithful service. SureFire flash hiders are individually inspected to ensure concentricity and alignment and covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.
- The exact FH556RC flash hider that helped create the SureFire SOCOM legacy
- Significantly reduces muzzle flash compared to a bare muzzle
- Multiple bearing surfaces provide superior suppressor alignment
- Precision-machined from U.S. mill-certified stainless-steel and heat treated for maximum strength and long service life
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Serves as a rock-solid mounting platform for any SureFire SOCOM Fast-Attach suppressor
CONSTRUCTION – Heat Treated Stainless Steel
COATING – DLC Coating
LENGTH – 2.6 in (6.4 cm)
WEIGHT – 3.9 oz (110.5 g)
UPC – FH556RC-1/2-28
NSN – 1005-01-599-7048