SureFire M600V IR Scout Light
The compact SureFire M600V IR Scout Light produces 350 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices—with no need for IR filters or spare lamps; attaches to Picatinny rail with a thumbscrew. To switch between white light, disable, and infrared modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. In either mode, the M600V’s TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there’s no filament to burn out or break. Comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch.The M600V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M600V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. Battle-proven and built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black (BK) body color.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Switches— Momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting system—Integral thumbscrew clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black (BK)
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend.
Surefire Scout Light, Weaponlight, 350 Lumens, M75 Thumb Screw Mount, Z68 Click On/off Tailcap, Vampire With White/infrared Leds, Finish M600v-b-z68-bk