Streamlight TLR-1 Game Spotter Green LED Gun Light
Find what’s out there with the Streamlight TLR-1 Game Spotter Green LED Gun Light. This powerful hunting light carries a shock-proof, green C4 LED that produces a long-range green light beam that reaches 350 meters, ideal for illuminating game. The green LED, combined with a deep-dish parabolic reflector, lets the Streamlight TLR1 Game Spotter produce an intense hot-spot that provides long-range identification, preserves night vision and won’t spook varmints. This long range, lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light features the latest in shock-proof power C4 LED technology and provides up to 1.75 hours of continuous regulated run time. The Streamlight Game Spotter TLR1 Weapon Light mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails. A tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss, while providing easy battery replacement.
Specifications for Streamlight TLR-1 Game Spotter Green LED Gun Light:
||6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
|Length w/standard switch:
||4.83 in. (12.27 cm)
|Length w/remote switch:
||5.25 in (13.34 cm)
||1.44 in. (3.66 cm)
||2.20 in (5.59 cm)
||5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries (included)
||5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch and batteries (included)
||Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. O-ring sealed.
||C4 LED, green (520-535nm), impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
||150 lumens measured system output. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
||Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly.
||1.75 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
||Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries, with a storage life of 10 years.
Features of Streamlight TLR-1 Game Spotter Green LED Gun Light:
- Features a shock-proof, green C4 LED that produces a long-range beam that reaches 350 meters
- Green LED combined with a deep-dish parabolic reflector produces an intense hot-spot that provides long-range identification, preserves night vision and won’t spook varmints
- 150 lumens; Runs 1.75 hours
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries.
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch.
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length with standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm); 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries
- Length with remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm); 5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch and batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- 31,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Streamlight TLR-1 Game Spotter Weapon Light
- (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries
Streamlight Tlr-1 Game Spotter, Fits Long Gun W/1913 Rails, C4green Led, 150 Lumens, Black Housing, 2x Cr123 Batteries 69227
Product Type: Tac Light
Fit: Long Gun w/1913 Rails
Accessories: 2x CR123 Batteries
Description: Green C4 LED 150 Lumens