Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II Military Flashlight
The Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II Military Flashlight is a powerful hands-free, multi-battery, multi-source flashlight that provides reliable tactical illumination in five different modes. These highly versatile and battle-tested Streamlight flashlights utilize C4 LED technology to produce up to 55 lumens of light from your helmet, belt, or hands. Built with an incredibly tough nylon case, the Stream Light Sidewinder Compact 2 Military Flash Light is O-ring sealed and features IPX7 waterproofing, giving you tactical illumination in heavy rains or wet environments. The Sidewinder Compact II operates in four brightness settings plus a Strobe mode, all toggled via a pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob that can be easily operated from your helmet, wearing gloves, and with only one hand. However, Streamlight has included not just the white C4 bulb, but also a red, infrared, and blue LED bulb to preserve your night vision or for use with a night vision device. The Side Winder Compact 2 flashlight was designed to be mounted on a helmet, and its body can tilt up to 185 degrees, giving you independent control of the flashlight even when it’s on your helmet. For a tough, efficient, and multi-use flashlight for military service men and women, equip yourself with the Stream-Light Side Winder Compact Two 4-Mode LED Illuminator.
Specifications for Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II Military Flashlight:
||Red, IR, Blue, White
||Range 6 – 100 hours
|Water Resistance Level:
Features of Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II Military Flashlight:
- Durable and versatile helmet-mounted flashlight by Streamlight.
- Simple push-button switch operation toggles on/off.
- Double-click push button to initiate strobe (all LED colors have a strobe function).
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary knob eliminates accidental mode changes and allows one-handed mode switches, even while wearing gloves.
- Four power output modes: High, Medium, Medium-Low (Medium 2), and Low, plus a Strobe mode.
- Tactile battery polarity indicators allow you to swap batteries in the dark.
- 185 degree tilting body puts you in charge, even when mounted on a helmet.
- High impact nylon case material.
- 4 different color light sources – each impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime: White C4 LED; Red LED 1.5 Lumens, 630 nm peak wavelength; Blue LED 1.8 Lumens, 470 nm peak wavelength; Infrared LED, 880 nm peak wavelength.
- Infrared Safe mode prevents accidental activation and battery depletion while in IR mode.
- Electronically regulated LED output.
- Waterproof rating IPX-7. Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-Ring and gasket sealed openings. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- Multiple orientation impact-tested up to 3 meters.
- One-handed operation frees your hands up for other tasks.
- Runs on either CR123a lithium, AA lithium, or AA alkaline batteries.
- Cord attachment holes in battery compartment cover can hold up to 25 pounds.
- Can run for up to 70 hours in Low mode with the white LED on a lithium battery. Up to 40 hours in Low with the white LED on an alkaline battery.
- Comes with CR123A battery and helmet mount.
- Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II Helmet-Mounted Flashlight
- CR123A lithium battery
- Helmet mount
Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II Flashlight, Fits Helmet, Mount Coyote Brown 14512
Model: Sidewinder Compact II
Product Type: Flashlight
Finish/Color: Coyote Brown
Accessories: Helmet Mount