MTG Advanced Active Shooter Kit (MTG-AASK)
The MTG Advanced Active Shooter Kit (MTG-AASK) is the perfect balance of armor protection in a low profile, stow-able kit ready to protect your officers.
The kit features our most popular, low profile, easy to don plate carrier along with two multi-hit rated level IV plates. The multi curve plates are strong enough to defeat most modern long rifle threats and feature a great balance between protection and budget.
Also see the single curve Version here https://megiddotacticalgroup.com/product/mtg-active-shooter-kit/
About the Armor:
- Protection: Level IV Stand Alone Armor Piercing
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product has been certified compliant by NIJ
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon, Polyester Veil, Polyurea
- Thinness: 0.95”
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut and multi-curve shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship.
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
“10.00X12.00” SHOOTERS CUT 7.20 LBS
About the Plate Carrier:
The Chase Tactical LVPC Plate Carrier or Low-Vis Plate Carrier is a low profile slick plate carrier and fully adjustable on the shoulders for size. The sides are made from double layer Mil-Spec elastic and incorporates 2 internal pouches on each side which can hold mag pouches and/or radio. The sides are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure.
The LVPC plate carrier features generous front velcro loop for identifiers and as well as an anti-glare surface. The Chase Tactical SOCC Plate Carrier is designed to work with modern day velcro loop front attach panels such as mag pouches and other mission specific panels.
The LVPC’s sides are made from double layer high quality Elastic, and incorporate 2 internal pouches on each side, which can hold mag pouches and or Radios. The sides are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure. This plate carrier is designed to hold 10 x 12 plates and US style SAPI Plates.
Made from Genuine U.S. Mil Spec materials.
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow 2-3 Weeks for shipment.
LEO/Bulk pricing available upon request. Let us serve your tactical armor needs. Free shipping. Fast friendly customer service. SAVE $$$$ by bundling armor!