Midwest Industries T1/T2 Mount
The Midwest Industries T1/T2 Mount is a non-QD mount designed for use with Night Vision. It is compatible with Aimpoint T1/T2 red dots and T1 interface clones below.
- Non-QD Night Vision (NV) Height mount for Aimpoint T1/T2 style sights
- Compatible with Aimpoint T1/T2 red dots and T1 interface clones below
- Aimpoint T1/T2, H1/H2, Comp M5
- Vortex Crossfire
- Primary Arms SLx Advanced Micro Dot
- Holosun HE403, HE503, HE515
- Sig Sauer Romeo4, Romeo5
- Lightweight, super strong, and snag free design
- Designed and tested to withstand real world use by military and law enforcement agencies.
- Weighs only 2.7 oz.
- Window to allow use of backup iron sights under optic
- Billet machined from Aerospace 6061 T6 aluminum
- Milspec hard coat anodized finish
- Steel cross bolts that engage stainless heli-coils for superior clamping force
- All installation tools and hardware are included
- 100 percent made in the USA with a MI lifetime warranty
- Installation: Remove bolts from MI optic mount and install desired red dot with compatible T1/T2 Interface. Torque optic screws to manufacturer recommended specification. Slide MI optic mount onto upper receiver and torque optic mount cross bolts to 40 inch lbs.
Made in the U.S.A by Midwest Industries