Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Rear Flip Sight
The Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Rear Flip Sight deploys with the flick of a finger to provide instant back-up, so you stay in the fight if your optic or laser sight fails. Super-smooth pivot mechanism with sturdy ball-bearing detent locks positively in the raised position and stays locked until you hit the pushbutton release. Sight folds down neatly out of your sight path when not in use.
All Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Rear Flip Sights are machined from high-quality 6061 T6 aluminum and hardcoat anodized for increased wear-resistance. Hex wrench included with all models for easy installation. Rear Sights clamp securely to flattop receivers. The flip-style A2 aperture features a small peep opening for long-range daylight shots and a large opening for close-range and low-light work. Same-plane calibration ensures the point of impact will not change when switching from one aperture to the other. Deeply grooved knob provides positive clicks for windage adjustment in .65 MOA increments on rifles and carbines with 16″ barrels and .49 MOA on rifles with 20″ barrels.
For AR15/M4/M16 Rifles and other platforms
Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Rear Flip Sight Features:
- Super low profile .388″ centerline when folded down
- Flips up to Mil-Spec height
- Intermediate aperture for long-range precision and close-range rapid engagement
- Dual locking detent springs for added reliability and crisp positioning
- Constructed of phosphate finished ordnance grade steel
- Hard coated 6061 aluminum base
- Rifle .5 MOA / Carbine .65 MOA click adjustments
- Weight 1.2oz
100% Made in the U.S.A.
Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Rear Sight, Low Profile Flip Sight,mil-spec Sight Height, Ordance Grade Steel And 6061 Aluminum, Finish Mi-crs-r