MGW Sight Tool For Glocks
The MGW Sight Tool For Glocks is designed to push the rear sight and not mar the handgun. We personally have used this great Glock Sight adjustment tool on the owners Glock 44 handgun. this may just be the best Glock sight tool out there!
There are two models for Glocks:
- MGW Sight Tool for factory or aftermarket ANGLED Glock rear sights
- MGW Sight Tool for factory or aftermarket Straight Glock rear Sights
- Designed for pushing Glock rear sights with Angled Edge or flat edges without maring the glock slide.
- Includes a spacer for different hight Glocks
Will the Maryland Gun Works Sight Adjuster work with other handguns?
Currently we have only attempted to use the MGW sight tool on the owners Glock 44. We used it to install the OEM Glock Bright Agent Sights that you can find here. These were angled so we used the MGW Angled Sight tool.
What Glock models are the compatible with the MGW Sight pusher?
All models of Glocks are compatible with the MGW Glock Sight adjuster but some require an adapter shoe.
- Glock 42/43 with the MGW Shoe plate here
- MGW Sight tool Glock Shoe Plate (included) works with all models exept the Glock 42 and Glock 43
What Glock Night sights are compatible with the MGW Glock Sight Adjustment tool?
The sight tool is compatible with all Glock rear Sights including:
- Trijicon night sights
- XS Night Sights
- Trueglow Sights
- Zev Glock Sights
- And more……
What tools are needed to change sights on a Glock handgun?
When changing sights on a Glock handgun its important to make sure you have the right tools. We recommend having a Glock rear sight pusher like the one on this page or even the Wheeler Armorers Handgun Sight Tool here (especially if you have more than just Glock handguns) or the MGW Universal Sight Pro and MGW Rangemaster Universal Sight Tool. We also recommend a Real Avid 4 in one Glock armorers tool like this one or a similar tool for removing the front sight (you will need blue Locktite as well).