LTC Medical Kit Quick Reference Guide
The LTC Medical Kit Quick Reference Guide gives you all the pertinent information that you need to use your medical kit to its fullest capability. It is written in a language that is easily understood by the untrained First Responder while still being technical enough to be a good reminder for the professional. This is a must have addition to your Trauma Kit.
The guide covers First Aid/CPR and then goes into how to use the components usually found in Trauma Kits. Fracture splinting is also covered at the end of the guide. In each section you will find instructions for use in plain English as well as tips and critical information on patient care.
The Medical Kit Quick Reference Guide was written in cooperation with the Special Forces Medics from ReadyWarrior.
LTC Medical Kit Quick Reference Guide Features:
- Small & light enough to be carried in your EDC Backpack.
- Specs: 5x7x.125in
- Simple & precise to give you the information you need to care for yourself or a loved one in an emergency.
- Fully Laminated & Water Resistant
- The Creed
- Basic First Aid/MARCH
- Tourniquets (CAT/SOFT-T & SWAT-T)
- Nasal Airway
- Chest Seals
- Gauze Application (Hemostatic/Regular)
- Israeli Bandage
Need Bulk Pricing? Contact us
Read our customer first return policy here and be sure to check out the product reviews.
Made by Live the Creed