Holosun HS503CU Micro Red Dot
The Holosun HS503GU is a new micro red dot optic equipped with a 65 MOA circle dot reticle with the option of switching to a 2MOA dot only. The highly efficient light emitting diodes and solar panels allow Holosun solar optics to run without a battery in many lighting conditions. Additionally, the back-up battery lasts up to 5-years on the dot and up to 2 years on the circle dot. The “U” signifies a housing design that shrouds the windage and elevation turrets on two sides.
• Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
• New advanced technology LED allows up to 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery
• 2 MOA dot and a 65 MOA ring
• Unlimited field of view
• Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
• Powered by both battery and solar
• Low mount and 1/3 Co-witness mount included
Holosun Technologies Micro Red Dot, 2moa Dot Only Or A 2moa Dot With 65moa Circle, Solar With Internal Battery, Includes Low And Lower 1/3 Co-witness Mount, Housing Shrouds For Windage And Elevation Turrets, Fits 1913 Picatinny Rail, Black Finish Hs503cu
Model: Micro Red Dot
Product Type: Red Dot
Fit: 1913 Picatinny Rail
Accessories: Hi and Low Mount
Description: Solar with Internal Battery
Size: 2MOA Dot with 65MOA Circle