Chase Tactical SA3100 LVPC Level IIIA Soft Armor
The Chase Tactical 3A300 LVPC Level IIIA Soft Armor is specifically designed for the Chase Tactical Low Vis Plate Carrier (LVPC) Plate Carrier. The Level IIIA soft armor is certified under NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA Standards. Plate Backer comes in a set of (2) 10.75″ x 12.50″ Shooters Cut.
This soft armor is similar in size and cut to the Chase Tactical 3A300 LVPC Level IIIA Soft Armor, however, the armor thickness is slightly thicker cut.
Chase Tactical SA3100 LVPC Level IIIA Soft Armor Features:
- Protection: Level IIIA Stand Alone against handgun rounds
- NIJ Standard 0101.06 Certified: Tested and verified to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0101.06
- Aerial Density: 1.32 psf (6.44 kg/sqm)
- Thinness: 0.287’’
- Material: Enhanced blend of woven and unidirectional aramid fibers
- Multi-hit capabilities
- Cut: Shooter’s Cut
- Sonobond Sealed rip stop water resistant cover
- Custom sizing: Available for minimum quantity +20% surcharge per size.
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- MADE IN THE USA
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow approx. 2-3 Weeks for shipment.
Chase Tactical SA3100 LVPC Level IIIA Soft Armor Specifications:
|TESTING STANDARDS||NIJ 0101.06|
|AERIAL DENSITY||1.19 PSF|
|PROTECTIVE COVER||BROOKWOOD 200 DENIER w/ LAMINATED POLYURETHANE|
|PROTECTIVE SEAL||SONOBOUND ULTRASONIC BOND|