Chase Tactical LVPC Plate Carrier
The Chase Tactical LVPC Plate Carrier or Low-Vis Plate Carrier is a low profile slick plate carrier that is fully adjustable on the shoulders for size. The sides are made from double layer Mil-Spec elastic and incorporates 2 internal pouches on each side which can hold mag pouches and/or radio. The sides are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure.
The LVPC Plate Carrier was designed from the ground up so that the plate carrier that will last for years under hard use by the most demanding end users.
The LVPC plate carrier features generous front velcro loop for identifiers and as well as an anti-glare surface. The Chase Tactical SOCC Plate Carrier is designed to work with modern day velcro loop front attach panels such as mag pouches and other mission specific panels.
The LVPC’s sides are made from double layer high quality Elastic, and incorporate 2 internal pouches on each side, which can hold mag pouches and or Radios. The sides are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure. This plate carrier is designed to hold 10 x 12 plates and US style SAPI Plates.
Order the Chase Tactical Low-Vis Plate Carrier for your next ultra-low profile mission today!
Chase Tactical LVPC Plate Carrier Features:
- Removable cummerbund with Double Layer Mil-Spec Velcro
- 2 Internal Pouches on each side of Cummerbund
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- STANDARD SIZE: Fits 10″ x 12″ Plate
- X-LARGE: Fits 11″ x 14″ Plate (Most Uncommon Size)
- Ranger Green
Made By Chase Tactical
Read our customer first return policy here and be sure to check out the product reviews.