CHASE TACTICAL 34I1 LEVEL III/IV ICW SPECIAL THREAT
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED STAND ALONE RIFLE PLATES (DEA COMPLIANT)
The Chase Tactical 34i1 Series is their next generation of NIJ 0101.06 independently tested products and is designed to defeat Level III threats from high velocity rifle rounds when used in–conjunction with a Level IIIA soft armor. The CT 34i1 is an extremely lightweight law enforcement and special operations, hard armor plate with proprietary advanced ballistic matrix material components.
- Protection: Level III/IV ICW Level III! Soft Armor (High Velocity Rifle Rounds & Armor Piercing Threats)
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product has been independently tested by an NIJ approved laboratory according to the NIJ standard of protection
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic Strike Face Composite Backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Thinness: 0.85”
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”.
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on HighCom products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow 2-3 Weeks for shipment