Celox-A Hemostatic Agent
North American Rescue is pleased to expand our growing product line of hemostatic dressings to include Celox-A Hemostatic Agent, a clinically-proven family of chitosan-based products certified safe-to-use and successful in stopping life threatening hemorrhage on the battlefield, in serious emergencies and in the workplace. From the original granular form to the various CELOX™ gauzes, NAR offers the full spectrum of this trusted hemostatic to meet every medic’s need in the pursuit of saving lives from severe trauma.
The unique CELOX™-A applicator is designed to give the user an easy, safe and effective way to stop life-threatening bleeding from difficult to treat penetrating trauma. The instinctive applicator delivery system makes it possible for the CELOX™ Granular hemostatic agent to reach deep into small, penetrating traumatic wounds, getting straight to the source of the bleeding.
Celox-A Hemostatic Agent Features:
- Stops life-threatening bleeding resulting from shock as found in severe traumatic injuries
- Works independently of the body’s normal clotting mechanisms
- Published success in the field
- Generates no heat
- Packaged: H 8.9 in. x W 4 in. x D 1 in.
- 6 grams of granules per package
- Weight: 1.1 oz