BCM MCMR-8 MLOK 8″ Handguard
This is an open box product that is sealed in original packing and bags. 100% perfect condition.
The BCM MCMR-8 MLOK Handguard features the same industry leading barrel nut and lock up design as originally introduced on BCM’s evolutionary KMR handguard, the MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK® platform.
This proprietary patented mounting system (US Patent 8904691), includes a mechanical index to the 12:00 rail and positions mounting hardware to mitigate the movement caused by heat generated by the weapon system.
- MCMR features M-LOK® Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut (same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series), to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 5.3 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- Includes BCM® M-LOK® Compatible Sling Mount, (FREE for a limited time)
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- 1.5″ Wide
Actual length when measured to flare is 8.39″
Designed to be used with a pistol length or carbine length gas system with a low profile gas block.
The barrel nut will fit over all mil-spec diameter barrels (max of 1″)
Bravo Company MFG, Inc. US Patent 8904691