American Defense Manufacturing AD-Delta Scope Mount
The American Defense Manufacturing AD-DELTA Scope Mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15. The AD-DELTA-C-H is a cantilever scope mount with 2″ of eye relief built in and high 1.93″ height ideal for use with NV or gas masks. Ring spacing is the same as the AD-Recon mount. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. Horizontal split rings. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- Offered in either Standard or TAC lever design
- 30MM Rings
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Materials & Construction:
The AD-DELTA-C-H mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
Made in the U.S.A. by American Defense Manufacturing