Abdominal/Stump Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
The Abdominal/Stump Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) is an ideal for dressing abdominal eviscerations, traumatic amputations, burns and large pattern wounds. Engineered using data from over sixty-three after action reviews (AAR) of real-world battle dressing applications, the Abdominal/Stump ETD™ consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a 12 in. x 12 in. sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding of conditions. The ETD™ can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
Abdominal/Stump Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) Features:
- Sterile dressing suitable for applying immediate direct pressure to larger areas
- Oversized 12 in. x 12 in. sterile non-adherent pad
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with NAR’s signature Red-Tip Technology® red tear notches
- Durable securing device
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Packaged: L 5.25 in. x W 6 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Bandage: L 70 in. x W 6 in.
- Pad: H 12 in. x W 12 in.
- Weight: 5 oz